Tweet Active Search Results Fresher Walkin For MBA Students At Hyderabad ~ Latest 2012 Jobs Notification News-Govt.Jobs-Bank Jobs-IT Jobs-APSRTC-RRB-APPSC

Pages

Monday, 16 April 2012

Fresher Walkin For MBA Students At Hyderabad


Job Details :
Company Name : Data Group Inc
Experience Required : 0 - 1 Yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad 

Functional Area : Sales, BD
Role Category : Retail Sales
Role : Sales Executive/ Officer 

Required Qualification :
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND PG - MBA/PGDM
Walkin Date : 16 April 2012 - 21 April 2012 
Walkin Time : 09:00 a.m - 06:00 p.m 
Job Description : 
Looking for MBA Freshers with Specialization in Marketing.
Must have excellent communication skills.


PLEASE WALK IN FOR AN INTERVIEW FROM APRIL 16th - 21st BETWEEN 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM


Walkin Venue : 
Data Group
Shriyas Towers,
III floor, Panjagutta X Roads,
Lane Beside Himalaya Book Store & Petrol Bunk
Hyderabad.
Contact Number : 040-66131748 

13 comments:

  1. Apply to thousands of fresher jobs, with top Indian & international companies. Find latest jobs at naukri.com and build a career that’s right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE BLOG!!! MBA is considered to be one of the most preferred post graduation course among the world today. Business management is currently the most sought after career option in the entire globe. Thanks for sharing a valuable information.
    Top MBA Colleges in Indore
    MBA Colleges in Indore



    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your information.This post was very informative for me,as I am interest in
    MBA admissions India .So i can use this information to choose institution for my career.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have come across many Job Portals but none of them provide me the jobs that exactly suits my profile n qualification.My friend suggested me mydeals247 within few days i got placed in MNC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing. All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every reader through this article. buy management assignment online Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Learners of Ignou might find the Ignou PGDCSR Project help online. If you are lacking in writing skills or didn't have time to complete your project work, hire Ignousynopsis. We will help you achieve high scores in all subjects. We offer Ignou project help in India as well as in UAE, which is focused on students' immediate satisfaction. Ignousynopsis help is a lifesaver to students in dire need. We understand that students have multiple obligations. Students can still get PHD thesis writing help at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for such wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you please make a proper plan for your blog and start professional blogging as a career, One day you would be smart enough to earn some money, custom dissertation services wishing you a best of luck my friend, Thanks a lot for your nice support and love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just writing to make you understand what an outstanding experience I had going through your post, your article is a master piece, thanks much for sharing, you can also checkout this. unichris post utme past questions

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. assignment writing help You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete
  10. I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will help with essay not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.

    ReplyDelete